Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tron Legacy Looks Awesome!!!


Hey everyone.

Earlier today I watched the new trailer for Tron Legacy and all I can say is wow. This movie looks like it will utterly kick @$$. I'm really excited for it, and am wanting to watch the old Tron movie. It has been so long since I've seen it, I can barely remember it anymore.

Today's sketch is of Olivia Wilde's character in the movie. The trailer only shows her a few times, but of the new costumes, her's is one of the most interesting. I barely recognized '13' from House in this costume and makeup.

The other characters in white look just as awesome. And I wouldn't be surprised if you see some more sketches inspired by them in the near future.

Anyway, I'm gonna get to bed now. So good night and sweet dreams everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment