Thursday, March 25, 2010

Worries all but confirmed


Hi everyone.

Well, I was working on another quick sketch today with the intent to keep my hands moving and try to put out as many quick sketches as I could in a 15 minute window when my Bamboo tablet just decided to turn off.

And so far, no amount of plugging it back in, changing USB ports or begging has enabled it to turn back on again. This comes in the same day that I received this email back from Wacom regarding my problems with the device...
"Try testing the tablet on another computer, if it still isn’t work try an alternative mini USB to USB cable. If still not working, you may need to replace the tablet."

I would like to clarify that in my email I stated that I have had the same problems on multiple computers, using multiple USB ports and USB hubs. All have the same affect.

I really hope that a new cable fixes my problem, but I'm not counting on it. I may have to start saving to get a new tablet. Bummer. I had a really cute/funny sketch idea that I was going to do next too.

Oh well, crossing my fingers that it will start working again later. In the meantime here's another sketch. Can you tell what I was doing when the tablet died?

See you back here tomorrow. Maybe with a new digital sketch. Maybe with a scanned image. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment