Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting my post in, just in the nick of time


Hi everyone.

Well I'm getting things ready at the condo tonight to prepare for a large trip to the storage unit so that the GF and my daughter can move back to the condo! Finally! The place is once again hospitable for my family again. I'm so excited, I don't know if I will be able to sleep.

Anyway, I decided to take a break for an hour and I did some more work on my sketch of Momohime from the game Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

I used the colors from her new figurine to color my image, which ended up being saturated by the background color due to the fact that I was painting with a lot of opacity. It ended up looking better than I thought it would. But sometimes flukes like that end up happening.

Anyway, I hope you like it and I'll see you back here on Monday, faithful readers. Or those who happened by.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment