Monday, March 15, 2010

The Last Stand of Aaru



Hi everyone. Hope you had a great weekend.

Well, Saturday was our D&D day and our DM was feeling rather evil so he pit us against something I have never experienced while playing D&D.

After deftly handling a baby dragon, he decided that we needed to face something more challenging. So after opening some massive wooden doors in our final destination (a giant magical tower) we faced our most threatening foe yet. A Beholder.

We fared rather well on a whole, with only one fatality. Yours truly. My character Aaru, whom I've sketched multiple times on this blog, failed a saving throw which resulted in him being disintegrated. No more Aaru.

So to hallmark this sad occasion, I have of course sketched a comic of his demise. I've included some of the roughs as well, just as an extra bonus.

Hope you all get a kick out of them. See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment